Bangkok is one of the best capital cities in the world with amazing nightlife experiences. Whether you’re newlyweds, honeymooners, backpackers, solo travelers or traveling in a group, these 10 coolest places is a must-visit for an unforgettable nightlife experience in Bangkok:
- Lumpini Stadium: Watch Muay Thai fights For sports and martial arts fans, don’t miss the Muay Thai fights happening at the Lumpini Stadium. The stadium comes to life every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night.
- Saxophone Club: Listen to Jazz Music Live Music lovers and jazz connoisseurs would love to hang out at the Saxophone Club, where they could listen to jazz music performed live.
- Vertigo and Moon Bar: Rooftop Dining If you’re looking for a truly mind-blowing experience, wine and dine at Banyan Tree Hotel’s rooftop on the 61st floor. Perfect for lovebirds to enjoy a romantic dinner.
- Chao Phraya River: Dinner Cruise The Chao Phraya River is a sight to behold, especially at night, when all the lights illuminate the long river. You could also enjoy a good dinner on a cruise ship.
- Ruen Thep Thai Theatre Restaurant: Watch Traditional Thai Dance Performance At Ruen Thep, you get to wine and dine while watching traditional Thai dance performance live.
- Calypso Cabarets: Watch Lady Boy Shows Fancy something amusing and that is uniquely Thai? Visit the Calypso Cabarets to watch lady boy shows.
- Siam Namirit: Watch Cultural and Puppet Shows If you want to learn about Thailand’s cultural heritage and history, Siam Namirit holds regular cultural and puppet shows at night. Some of its interesting shows include love tragedies and cock fighting scenes.
- Grease Night Club: Go Clubbing, Drinking, and Partying Have the time of your life, and dance the night away at Grease Night Club, one of Bangkok’s top nigh clubs loved by many party-goers and ravers.
- Patpong Night Market: Shop Locally Made Products For some unique souvenirs, go shopping at the Patpong night market, where you can find knick-knacks like keychain, or stylish clothes at a bargain.
- Bounce Bangkok: Play at The Playground for Adults Have fun jumping at this trampoline park, where you can also go wall climbing.
Plan your itinerary carefully, so you won’t miss out on any fun and interesting event. Find out the shows’ schedules in advance, and be sure to book seats. Once you’ve set your mind on the places you’d like to visit, check out hotel rooms in Bangkok. If possible and preferably, find a hotel that’s close to the aforementioned places.