Does your skin look unattractive because of pigmentation? Pigmentation can occur due to excess sun exposure, hormonal changes or skin injuries. The condition occurs in patches where some areas of the skin become darker than others after they start synthesizing too much melanin.
You don’t have to live with pigmentation forever if it’s been giving you sleepless nights. You can get translucent skin with whitening serum in Malaysia, or by using lemon and turmeric masks.
LEMON JUICE AND LEMON MASK
The citric acid present lemon can naturally bleach your skin, making it lighter and blemish-free. You can either apply lemon juice directly on your skin without mixing it with anything else.
How to apply lemon on your skin
● Extract lemon juice either using a lemon squeezer or using your hands
● Apply the lemon on the affected area using a soft piece of cloth or cotton wool and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes
● Rinse out the lemon juice with plenty of water
● Remember to repeat the process at least twice a day
How to make a lemon face mask
● Extract lemon juice and in a bowl, mix it a teaspoon of honey to make a mask
● Apply the lemon-honey mask on your skin and leave it for about 10 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water
● Apply the mask once a week
It’s possible to get translucent skin with whitening serum in Malaysia. A top serum that works well is White Plus Pure Translucency Tri-Intensive Brightening Serum. The cream works great for all skin types and is fluid in texture.
The serum is like no other, and has been a significant breakthrough in understanding and fixing pigmentation problems. The scientific formula uses a Mela-Eco-System, which takes control and re-distributes your skin’s melanin, and slows down any further development of excess melanin.
The main ingredient in the cream is the acerola fruit. The fruit is typical in Vietnam and Brazil, and indigenous people in the regions have used since ancient times for its incredible benefits on the skin. The fruit’s extract helps make the skin more dewy, bright, fairer and even-toned.
After just four short weeks, expect the following;
● A fairer skin
● A more translucent skin
● No visible pigmentation or development of new patches
Turmeric has antimicrobial properties that are excellent for the skin. Turmeric also has bleaching properties that can help whiten areas of your skin with too much melanin.
HOW TO MAKE A TURMERIC MASK
1. In a bowl, mix half a teaspoon of milk and a teaspoon of turmeric powder to form a thick paste. Note that you might need to adjust your portions depending on the size of the area that requires treatment.
2. Gently massage the turmeric mask on the affected area using circular motions for about 3 minutes
3. Let the mask on for about 20 minutes
4. Rinse off the mask with plenty or lukewarm water
5. Repeat the process every week
Please note that this mask may stain your clothes; hence you need to be careful during the application process. Also, bear in mind that your face might have a yellowish hue after application. The hue fades away after a few days.
There are plenty of methods to get rid of pigmentation. The method of preference entirely depends on an individual because some may need long preparation and application times than others. You can get translucent skin with whitening serum in Malaysia, using a turmeric or lemon mask.